Declutter your top drawer—without the waste. Use the Take Back Bag to recycle unwanted (and washed) underwear, bras, socks, and bodysuits. Once your bag is filled, send it to our partner For Days with a prepaid label. And just like that...you get a $15 site credit, and your clutter gets a new life.
*This bag is 12” x 15.5” and holds up to 8 lbs. It’s made from 100% recycled content that will be recycled again after it’s sent in.
HOW IT WORKS
- Order your Take Back Bag.
- Scan the bag’s QR code for a prepaid shipping label (or a unique shipping QR code for USPS drop off).
- Earn a $15 credit for doing the sustainable thing.
- Fill up the bag with unwanted and washed underwear, bras, bodysuits, and socks. Any brand, any condition.
- Attach the label, and drop off the bag at any USPS location.
Our recycling partner For Days will give your old undies a new life—and keep them outside of landfills.
For more information, check out the FAQs.
The Take Back Bag is the world's most sustainable poly mailer. It’s made of 100% recycled content (50% post consumer & 50% post industrial) that will be recycled again after you send yours in.
The bag is 12” x 15.5” and holds up to 8 lbs.
The label you’ll use to send in your Take Back Bag is prepaid, with no extra cost to you. Your $15 site credit will be emailed to you after you scan the QR code on the bag. This credit never expires.
Free standard shipping on orders over $75. Available for U.S. customers only. The Take Back Bag is final sale.